Madness Regent Madness Regent

A fine example of Madness

The graphics were phenomenal, very fitting to the game. I'm not useally a fan a side scrollers, but this was amazing. The sounds were excellent as well. All the mechanics, from jumping to aiming, were well done. An excellent game.

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Great game

The graphics, sound, balance. It's all fantastic. Good job.

Avo-De Avo-De

Excellent

A fantastic game. The shooter/defense/Geometry Wars feel worked well. The buying system could have been better, giving descriptions of what each thing was, and without the daunting wall of upgrades, but overall, very solid game.

Tower scaling Tower scaling

Simple, but amusing

As an early game of yours, this was quite fun. Music would be a great thing to add, even though it would be a larger file size. Trying making giving the ball a little bounce or adding more realistic physics.

Maze Madness Maze Madness

Great job!

It isn't the most original game I ever played, but it has it's own appeal. The music went well, and made the game as a whole more enjoyable. Great job with the graphics, the simplicity of it was refreshing. And you certainly used your own distinct style. Overall, good job with the game, but the idea was pretty basic.

Plasma Ball Plasma Ball

Epic fail.

This game is flat out bad. Why this would be called "Plasma Ball", I can't imagine. It had nothing to do with plasma or a ball. This is not "honor" for Halo, it's a disgrace. The only part of the game with any quality is the stolen picture in the background, and you even manged to ruin that by using the first picture you found on Google images and swishing it to fit your canvas size. There is no purpose to the game at all. I hope to never see another game from you again.

DvR DvR

Fairly good.

It was enjoyable enough, I liked how it got harder as it went on, or maybe that was just me. The rings going off the top and bottom made it challenging enough. There just wasn't much to it, but what there is to it, I like. It makes a good minigame.

The Relic Rush The Relic Rush

Fantastic, for the most part.

Well I definitely enjoyed the seamless graphics and an excellent intro. Great job on the music, it added a nice touch to everything. Everything was polished and nice. It did kind of have the feel of most platform jumpers, but it was unique with it's real-feeling physics. It could have used a loading bar, though it loaded in a good time for a game of it's quality. And it was too easy to not bother waiting for the cameras to swing away and instead just running through whole floors. Though overall, great game, glad to see something coming in with all the junk.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Great.

This is a great tool. It's amazing you managed to keep the file size so low with something like this. I just found one major problem with it, there was no way to store or save any of the music, except in the Music Portal. The ability to download the music you made and save it on your computer would be an excellent feature and a huge step forward.

JustAnotherSpaceShooter JustAnotherSpaceShooter

This is the definition of multitasking.

This is a really great game. To get a decent score, you have to not concentrate on the ship or the ball. I thought I could "win" by leaving my ship as far up as it could go. I was wrong. Was it my imagination, or did the enemies move toward you? Overall it was a fantastic game. Complicated, sure, but that don't mean bad. Two thumbs up.