:Stache Grow: :Stache Grow:

Good stuff

Made my day. Great job. The art was perfect, and you had a great voice for it. Very funny.

Bowling Alley Bowling Alley

Do you ever sleep?

Wow. You just keep pumping out music videos. There's no end to them. And the scary part is that they're all good. And this is no exception. Although it was a little short, it didn't lose any of it's style. Good job, I applaud you.

Where's Mills? Where's Mills?

Best.

Best movie ever.

Vote Five Vote Five

Again.

Once again I have disobeyed the orders. My soul will burn.

Holy Maggots! Ep. 1 Holy Maggots! Ep. 1

Wow...fantastic.

That...was great. Very nice graphics with great humor. All the sounds were good, and not just one 10 year old trying to make different voices. I don't give movies overall 10's because every movies can be improved. This one good be longer, but it's great as it is. If this doesn't get on the front page, I'm going to jump off a bridge.

LL- 3 Wishes LL- 3 Wishes

Old joke, but still good.

Well, the joke is really old, but it's still good. Old or not, a good animation based on a good joke is fine for me. The voices overlapped a couple of times (more than usual). But overall, it was a fine submission and I passed it.

Newgrounds attack pt.1 Newgrounds attack pt.1

Too much like animator vs. animation

I think that censoring the titles of everything was unnecessary and made it look bad. This would have been great if it had come before animator vs. animation, the AvA overshadowed it and quite frankly, it couldn't really fairly compare.

mikko-dude responds:

I knew, I JUST KNEW that someones gonna complain about that! >:(

Skate in style 3 Skate in style 3

Great job. Just needs to be a bit longer.

This is probably the first skating animation I've ever seen one Newgrounds, but it's great. The time and effort you put into this is evident in the way the stick figure moves. Some people might say "Make the guy riding the board better", but I think hes just fine. The 2D style was great, proving that you don't have to have top-notch graphics to make a great movie. I know I sound like every other person here, but longer is better. It all flowed very smoothly, and the board and person worked together like magic. Great job.

ZeroJ responds:

Beef Eaters Announcement Beef Eaters Announcement

Blah.

I've never been a big fan of loops, though I did watch this one a couple of times. This left me a little disappointed, Sun Mafia flashes usually have much better graphics. There wasn't much point to it and the words went by too fast. Slow down the words and make it longer, include a deer maybe.

Jumpin' In The Uzi's Jumpin' In The Uzi's

Amusing...very amusing.

Well, it was short, but it really wasn't too bad. I thought the dance moves were great at the end, so was the music. I just got'a say that maybe a little longer would help, but still, great work, keep it up.